Australia's first Group Buying Summit was staged in Sydney on May 7, 2012. It was a good day with 135 delegates and lots great presentations. Speakers included:
- Jon Beros, General Manager Sales, Scoopon
- Neil Bourne, Director, Nextec Strategic Capital
- Andrew Crawley, Director, Jack Media
- Tony Davis, Director, Quantium
- Brad Gurrie, GM Australian and Southeast Asia, Travelzoo
- Andy Jamieson, Director, Switched On Media
- Tim Lovitt, Senior Analyst - Research and Insights, Experian Hitwise
- Dean McEvoy, Founder and CEO, Spreets
- Daniel Monheit, Director, Hard Hat Digital
- Stephen Ostrer, Director, Deal Focus
- Quaetapo, Chief Operations Manager/Digital, Shop A Docket
- Adam Rigby, Executive General Manager, LivingSocial Australia and NZ
- John Rolfe, Director of News and Public Defender Columnist, Daily Telegraph
- Jodie Sangster, CEO, ADMA
- Adir Shiffman, Co-Founder and Director, Starthere.com.au
- Mike Sneesby, CEO, Cudo
- Simon Smith, Director, Effectivedeals.com
- Chris Zinn, Consumer Advocate
Search Engine Room, Australia's original search event, is returning to Sydney in mid November, 2012.
Please subscribe to newsletter for event updates and if you have any queries, contact Martin Kelly.
Meanwhile, check out images from the last Search Engine Room below.